Witaj gościu!  / Rejestracja
Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
hair salon furniture used hair suppliers
Bangxing Beauty & Hair-Dressing Chair Industry Company is located in a Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, enjoying convenient transportation access. We specialize in producing beauty and hair-dressing equipment. We have introduced large-scale and advanced facilities. Over the past years, we have provided various novel styles products to many high grade hotels, barbershops and beauty houses.
Our products are well-received by our clients due to cozy and elegant designs. We adopt the most advanced production technology in the world and produce a series of superior products. Our good qualities and perfect after-sales service have won customers' trust and praise.
Based on the present market and with the future prospects in view, we keep weeding through the old to bring forth the new. We endeavor to research and develop more and more new goods in order to genuinely display the value and beauty of "Bangxing" beauty and hair-dressing chairs. You are welcome to contact us for more information.hair salon furniture used hair suppliers
Odpowiedz
I have my hair cut & colored by Faith Touch of Elegance. She is well worth the money Not to mention the salon has so much to offer with specials, etc. I coulnt be happier and I used to be a hairdresser
Odpowiedz
I personally love Touch of Elegance - Jackie does my hair, and I seriously would not consider going anywhere else. My original stylist moved a while back, and Faith also did my hair a few times. She is wonderful as well.
Odpowiedz
Hi everyone,

Im in the market for a new hair salon. Love my hair dresser but shes in Cambridge and takes FOREVER. I just quite frankly dont have the time anymore now that Im a parent. Im looking for a good local place. Affordable preferably. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, any info on the price for cut & color long hair?

Thanks
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O Forum Mierzeja Wiślana

Forum Mierzeja Wiślana powstało z myślą o mieszkańcach oraz o osobach przybywających nad Mierzeję Wiślaną w celewch turystycznych.

Na forum znajdziesz m.in. informacje o miejsowościach nadmorskich, noclegi oraz opinie na każdy temat związany z wypoczynkiem w tym rejonie.

Szybkie linki